Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Daughter is my Life!

My career has always been very important to me. For years it was my #1 priority with my marriage a close 2nd. In 2005 I decided that I was done placing my marriage on the back burner and made my marriage my #1 priority. i quite my job of 9.5 years so that I could stop traveling and became a REALTOR.

When the market started to crash I quickly found a job at the tail end of 2007 and 4 months later I find out that I am pregnant. I always knew that I would work full time and always said that if I ever had a baby I would work full time. I am now in a position that I have to work. I am the primary provider for my family and I don't have an option to stay home with Abigail. It has been an absolute blessing to have James home with Abigail. This is such an amazing time that James will never get back and will never have an opportunity to repeat.

Right now apart of me feels like I am missing out on Abigails growing up but know that I couldn't be a stay at home full time mom. It's important to me to provide for my daughter and I will do all that i can to do that.

So far Abigail has made it to 9 months old. We haven't broken her yet so we must be doing something right. She is healthy, eating well, crawling, sleeping in her own crib since she was 7 weeks old, sleeping through the night at 4 months and wakes up with the biggest smile on her face.

With all this said my daughter is my life! An absolute blessing from GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment