Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Save the Date Abigail is Turning One!


I can't even begin to imagine that I am starting to prepare for Abigail's 1st Birthday. I realized at work today that we were 2.5 months from her birthday and that I needed to start making some sort of plans. I knew that I wanted to celebrate her birthday on November 21, 2009 which is a few days before her actual birthday. As I am not ready to send out invitations just yet I figured why not do a "Save the Date" email. So I created a photo with the information and emailed it out to those we were going to invite. I wanted to keep it small but that's not happening. We have decided to have two parties. One for friends and one for family. The freinds party has an invite list of 22 kids and that doesn't include the adults. The family party is at about 25 or so.

Good news is that I still have time to do the invitations and figure out a party plan. More details to follow. It's a pink princess party~

No comments:

Post a Comment