The best part of waking up is...................... Abigail giving me a huge smile with her chubby checks when I walk in her room in the morning.
Ok, so a cup of Starbucks Coffee is good but not as rewarding!
A Mom needs her Starbucks in the morning or how else do I get my day started?
I think that the one thing that keeps me going each day is walking into Abigails room and seeing her big beautiful smile. She squints her little nose and squints her eyes when she sees you walking in.
And than gets so excited for me to pick her up out of her crib. Some days she will give me the biggest little Abigail hug that she can muster and other days she is just happy to have me holding her.
I never knew that motherhood would ever be this wonderful. What an amazing rewarding experience. And to think that I had made a decision to not have had this experience. James always knew in his heart that I would regret it someday if we didn't have kids and I hate to admit that he was right. Darn him......
Motherhood is a blessing that GOD has blessed me with!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment