Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's a First ~ A Runny Nose

It's officially the first day of Fall and dear dear Abigail came home from Grandmas with a runny nose. It was too cute. And than a little cough. Does my baby girl have her first cold? Nothing serious on the cough and a minor runny nose. I hope that this is just a small thing and doesn't get out of hand. Daddy was sick last week but not with the symptoms that daddy had.

Abigail doesn't seem to be bothered by the runny nose. I will just need to monitor her over the next couple of days to make sure that it doesn't get any worse.

There's so many more first that Abigail will experience. But this one is different. Do I let this go for a few days and see what happens? Do I give her medication now? She doesn't seem like she needs it. Do I call the Dr? Am I over reacting as a First Time Mom? Probably ~

No comments:

Post a Comment