Thursday, September 24, 2009

Abigail is 10 Months Old!

It's hard to believe that it has been 10 months since Abigail came into our lives. When she was born she amazed me in more ways than I can even begin to write out. There was so many waves of emotion and amazement that I felt as a first time new mom. Abigail is 10 months and there is not a day that goes by that I am not amazed at the feelings I feel each and every moment.

Abigail is so full of excitement at the new things that she is learning and she loves to show her new adventures off to her mom and dad. With crawling all over the place and pulling herself up onto furniture. She has the most amazing smile and she squints her eyes when she gives you one of her big smiles. Full of chubby checks and smiles that I would say only her mom and dad could love but that is not the case. Her smile is so contagious that you can't help but put a smile on your own face.

At 10 Months Old, Abigail is doing:

1.) Crawling
2.) Says
Mama and Dada
3.) Loves Gerber Cheddar Cheese Sticks
4.) Wears
Robeez pink flower shoes
5.) Is already wearing size 12 months.
6.) Has funky hair with bangs that fall in her face.
7.) Pulls herself up on furniture.
8.) Will walk around with you holding her hands
9.) Mom likes to put her in comfy clothes. Nothing frilly and fancy
10.) Grandma Cecile has been giving Abigail pedicures since she was 6 months old. Now what's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment