Another amazing evening with Abigail. James gave me her daily update on food, naps, BM etc. It seems that she seems to be wanting more food more frequently so I decided to try and give her solids again. We tried a couple weeks ago and she wasn't ready yet so I didn't push it. Well tonight I got her in her big girl high chair and made up some rice cereal with fruit mixed with formula. I couldn't believe it when she started to eat it. After a few spoon fulls she started to open her mouth when the spoon came her way. I was totally amazed. I had only made a small bowl as I didn't want to waste anything but when she was finished she was fussy so I made her a second bowl. She quickly ate that bowl and I made her another one. So we are now on bowl three. Keep in mind these were small servings that I made, I didn't want to waste anything but it wss amazing to say the least, I showed James how to mix the rice cereal so that he could feed her tomorrow. It seems like we were able to eliminate 1 formula feeding with the rice cereal. I am going to feed this to her for the next week or so and see how it goes and see about introducing fruits and veggies into her diet.
I continue to be amazed every day at what Abigail accomplishes. She is getting so big and i am so blessed to be her Mommy. All jokes aside we always said that only God would know when we were ready to be parents and he blessed us with an amazing little girl.






No comments:
Post a Comment