Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Never Take a Single Moment for Granted!

It has been an absolute blessing to Abigail's Mommy. Tonight I got home from work early and had an amazing evening with Abigail. We had such great Mommy and Abigail time together. She sucked down her bottle and we had great floor time and tummy time. Abigail hates Tummy Time but it is so good for her. Mommy always knows what's best. It was amazing at how happy she was. I never want to take a single moment for granted and will cherish every moment that we share together. My time with my little girl is so valuable and when I am at work I miss so much, but that is just the way that it is. I am so happy that her Daddy is able to be at home with her and is able to be there during this most important time. It's crazy how much she has changed my life. I am so blessed to be able to blog my experience as a mother, something that I never thought that I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment