Friday, April 3, 2009

Abigail Slept Through the Night!

Last Night Abigail slept through the night. Ironically she had success on solids last night. It was crazy. I woke up around 5:15am and thought oh she will be up in 15 mins or so. Around 6am I woke and had realized that she hadn't woken up. So I went into her room to make sure that she was ok. And of course she was! I went back to bed until I had to get up for work. She started crying around 7:30am so I went into her room and took her into bed with Daddy where she slept til around 9am when daddy had to wake her up. All the reading material from the Ped says that there is no correlation to a baby sleeping through the night when they have solids. It was crazy our first full nights sleep in over 4 months. I wouldn't change any amount of lost sleep for the experiences that I am having with Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment