Abigail woke up this morning and I could hear her talk to herself through the baby monitor. It was the sweetest thing. I just laid there and listened to her for a few minutes before I had to get up and get ready for work. Will every morning be like this now that she is STTN and not waking up at 4am to come to bed with Mommy and Daddy? I sure hope so. I love to hear her talk to herself in her crib. When her Daddy and I go into her room to get her in the morning you get the sweetest smile from her. It's amazing what has changed since she was just 3 months old until now. I look forward to all that Abigail does as each day brings something new to her world and to mine as well. I often wonder what she is thinking at that moment. Or what she thinks about who her parents are. Are we doing a good job? Are we good parents to her? Do we take good care of her? I know that she is only 20 weeks old, but she is my sweet daughter and what she thinks now is just as important as what she will think when she is 16.
Abigail is my daughter and I am Abigail's mommy!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment