
A Mothers Precious Moment. First and fore most I am a loving Mother to my precious daughter Abigail and I work full time. As I don't get to spend my days with my daughter the precious moments that I have with my her are just that. Precious! We set aside some extra special Mommy and Abigail time and took a bubble tubie. (in other words a bubble bath. We call them tubies in our house.) Abigail just loves to take a tubie in the big girl tub because she can float around and kick the water. She gets so relaxed, but I am not surprised because Mommy loves the tubie too. James took a special picture of Abigail and I together. This is one of the very few pictures that we have together. After seeing this special picture I now know how important it is to get more pictures of her and I together. I don't want to miss out on any more time. She is growing up so fast. Why didn't I see the importance of this sooner. My goal now is to take more photos of Abigail and I together and more photos of the family together. A picture is worth a thousand words. My daughters moments are priceless.........






I don't know you, and you don't know me, but your blog made me very, very happy. The way you adore your daughter is very special. I wish all mothers of the world had the love you do for Miss Abigail.
ReplyDeleteHow very Sweet!
ReplyDeletexo
Katy
Big'ins is so precious, love the picture. Auntie misses Abby daily.
ReplyDelete