Friday, April 17, 2009
15 Happy Years! Did you ever imagine?
These are the words that my wonderful husband James whispered to me as we are putting our beautiful daughter Abigail to bed last night. Today was our first date 15 years ago. And no I never imagined that this is where we would be 15 years later. James and I meet just a few months before I graduated. As is any other teenager I wanted more than ever to be a wife and a mother. When we got married in 1998 we told everyone not to ask for grandkids for at least 5 years. 5 years later James' grandma asks where are the grandkids. At this point we weren't ready for kids. A year later we tried and with no success. 5 years later and I am so blessed to have Abigail in my life. I am so happy that James and I spent 15 wonderful years just the two of us. We really grew up together and created "Us". Now God has created our family and has brought Abigail into our lives. When I think 15 years into the future Abigail will be 15 years old. Oh my goodness. My baby girl, I don't want her to grow up so fast. It's hard to believe that she will be 5 months old next week already. I look forward to each day as Abigail shows us the new things that she has learned. There is always something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment