Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daddy Creating Memories

I wished that I had a camera tonight. Abigail had her 4 month shots today and around 8pm she started getting fussy and then an all out break down. We gave her some medicine but don't think we got it to her in time. James was so amazing tonight with her. While rocking Abigail I was laying on the bed holding Tad the frog who was singing her night night songs. It was such a picture perfect silhouette of Daddy rocking Abigail and Abigail almost asleep. He has that amazing touch with her and Abigail is turning into a Daddy's little girl which is really ok with me. I want her to have the father daughter relationship that I was never afforded. I was crying just watching the two of them together. What a beautiful sight creating memories. Daddy and Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment