Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Beautiful Baby Girl!

Every day I am amazed at how big my baby girl is getting. It's seems that just yesterday James and I were in the hospital holding our little girl and now today she amazes us at what she is achieving each day. The time seems to go by so fast that you have to slow down and take it all in. If you don't you may just miss something. I so look forward to each day as Abigail teaches me something new. What does a 4.5 month old have to teach her Mom? Well this Mom has allot to learn. I never thought that I was going to be a Mom, thought that I couldn't and dealt with it by deciding not to have any kids. Than God had other plans. Much to my surprise he decided to bring Abigail into our lives. For just over a year now I have been blessed each and every day. I think that some days James will just watch me with Abigail and be amazed at how much I have fallen in love with this little baby girl who is my daughter. Who is held in the loving arms of her Daddy and Mommy each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment