
Happy 1st Easter my precious daughter Abigail. What a laid back day it was. We went to Grandma and Grandpas for the day. I feel terrible that I didn't really take alot photos on Abigail's 1st Easter. I got her an Easter basket and a white teething bunny with pink paws for her to teeth on and that was it. Should I have made this day more special? Did she miss out on something by not taking her to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. I wasn't going to pay $15.00 for 1 4x6 photo to see a silly looking Easter bunny. Should I have been more creative and done a mini photo shoot before Easter? I am so torn. Should have, Would have, Could have. I feel like I learned something this holiday. Take more photos. Savor the moment. All of Abigails Firsts. She was so cute in her little yellow outfit. Nothing special but she looks so adorable almost like a little chick. Happy First Easter my Dearest First Daughter!






Easter Baby!
ReplyDeletexo
Katy