Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God has Truly Blessed Us!

God has truly blessed James and I by bringing Abigail into our lives. When I look at my little girl I am so taken back by the fact that her daddy and I created her. That little Abigail is my baby girl. We prayed for a happy and healthy baby and God delivered that. She will be 5 months old on Friday and it's hard to believe that time has gone by so fast. I feel so guilty for feeling the way that I used to feel about not wanting to have kids. When nothing happened for more than 5 years (we weren't trying and we weren't preventing. Just thought that we couldn't conceive.) you begin to think that children are just not in your future and so I had moved on with my life. But to my blessed surprise Abigail was on her way. I can't seem to find ways to express myself in words to night. I love Abigail so much and want nothing more than to make sure that she is the happiest, most loved baby girl. As Abigail's Mommy I will forever be there for her.

1 comment: