Monday, April 20, 2009
Bed time Smiles! I'm too Cute!
Putting Abigail to bed has always been an easy thing to do. We are truly blessed in this nightly task. Tonight Abigail was absolutely adorable. She had been fussy since I got home from work. Daddy had informed me that she hadn't had a nap all day except for a quick cat nap on the road today. We get her up to bed and she is laying in her bed just smiling from ear to ear. She really had her Daddy and I mesmerized at the cuteness game that she was playing with us. She really had us wrapped around her little finger. We are standing there watching her and I just started crying. You can't resist that adorable smile that she throws at you. How could you not stare at her. I missed Abigail so much today and was happy to see my precious little daughter with many smiles for me today. May everyday be filled with many blessed smiles from my precious Abigail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment