Friday, April 24, 2009

Abigail Danielle is 5 Months Old Today!

My baby girl Abigail Danielle turned 5 months old today. I can't believe that it has been 5 months since we welcomed Abigail into our lives. She has grown leaps and bounds in all areas. When she was born we were concerned about her weight when we left the hospital. She had lost about 10% of her original weight which was concerning. We went in for weekly weigh ins and now she is in the 89% for weight. Her Auntie calls her biggins. She is adorable with little rolls in her thighs and chunky wrist and the most amazing little smile you will ever see.

Abigail is our little blessing. She has found her hands, lays on her back and puts her feet in the air (so cute) and has found her voice. She talks and than has these little squeals. It's too cute. She is now sitting up in her bumbo chair, still hates tummy time, working on rolling over but haven't quiet figured that one out, loves to sleep on her tummy but Mommy and Daddy won't let her. Abigail loves going for walks in her big girl stroller and is just starting to like her exosaucer because she can sit up in it finally. Abigail has just started sleeping through the night but she is now starting to teeth and has had trouble sleeping through the night the last couple of days.

I have to admit that Abigail has changed my life completely and for the better. I am not the person that I was 5 months ago. Abigail has made me a better person both inside and out. I am happy and blessed to be Abigail's Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment