
My Dearest Abigail,
Today you turned 3 months old. I can't believe all this time has gone by already. You have changed my life completely and have shown me all the wonderful blessings of being a mother. I know that there are many more blessings yet to come but you have truly changed my life for the best.
Today we got your 3 month pictures. Your mommy is a milestone mommy and these dates are truly important to me. You did so well and we got some great shots. All your grandparents and great grandparents, aunts and uncles are going to be so happy to get pretty pictures of precious Abigail.
I can't wait to see what the next couple months are going to bring. I can only imagine how much more you are going to amaze us, enlighten us and continue to love us unconditionally forever.
Your mommy is so so happy to have you apart her life that you have moved me towards loving being a mother and with that said I can't wait until I can be a mother of 2.
I love you Abigail!
All My Love,
Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment