Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mommy goes back to Work Tomorrow!

It's time for mommy to go back to work tomorrow. It's hard to believe that Abigail is 14 weeks already. It was much easier for me to go back to work part time. I didn't have a worry in the world. I guess it was because I knew that I would be home in a few short hours. Little Abigail is home with daddy which makes this so much easier. I cried tonight but knew that it was ok for me to do so to be emotional.

I want to get into a routine and become us. Become the Paulson's. Were we come home and do the thing that we do. Be with Abigail, cook dinner and eat, prepare Abigail for bed and have some US time. I am not sure how fast this will all come together but it will happen over time.

I miss my BooBoo while I am gone but know that she is in good hands with Daddy!
We Love Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment