What an amazing husband that I have. Although we are in a typical situation, my husband is out of work and has been taking care of our beautiful baby girl Abigail while I returned to work. This bitter sweet scenario makes me step back in awe about how wonderful my husband truly is and what a wonderful father he is to our first child. He truly is a Mr. Dad and takes care of the house while I am at work. Now granted when I returned to work it was just part time (10am to 2pm) but only until March 2 when I return to work full time. While I have been part time although he does a fair share of the house work I truly pitched in and when he would cook, I would clean the kitchen.
Dear Husband is an amazing daddy to lil Abigail and takes such good care of her. You can tell how much she loves her daddy as well when she smiles up at her daddy. We will truly appreciate these special moments in the many wonderful years to come that Daddy got to spend time with her during Abigails early years.
We are truly blessed that when dear husband goes back to work that Abigail will be taken care of by grandma. One of the many amazing people that love her so much!
So to my wonderful husband James. Thank you for who you are and all that you do. I love you in so many ways and for all that you do!
Love, Danielle
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment