I don't think that I have been this excited to go to the pumkin Patch. We have this great pumpkin patch here with lots of things to do. Cow Train, the famous Maize, hay rides to the pumpkin fields, Cafe, Farmers Market, Animal Barn and Cafe. We have about 3 other families going with us. It's going to be a blast. Now that Abigial is in our lives it opens a whole new world.
Tomorrow I am going to go to the pumpkin patch and it's going to be a whole new experience. I can't wait to see Abigial light up when we go see the animals, go on the hay ride, pick out her pumpkin and ride the cow train. I can hear her little squeal now as I write this.
I need to go charge the batteries in the camera because I intent to take lots of pictures. I will post all the fun pictures when I update the blog tomorrow. So check back!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We are going on Sunday... I love pumpkin patch pictures!!
ReplyDelete