
This is the invitation that I created for Abigails 1st birthday! It's hard to believe that in less than 6 weeks my baby girl is going to turn 1. I wanted so much to have custom made invites but didn't want to spend the money. I know that I have the talent to create these, I just don't have the the fonts and clip art. I enjoy doing this and can't wait to create Abigails custom Thank You cards. Now since we are having two parties I had to create two seperate invites. One for friends and one for family.
At the friends party we are just going to do create your own cupcakes and play some games. For the family we will serve food for dinner and than have her cake. Need to stay on a budget.
Happy 1st Birthday my Little Princess!






I LOVE the idea of having create your own cupcakes! If you have time, send me a message about how you are doing this...
ReplyDelete