Abigail has mastered a milestone. She is crawling up the stairs.
I can't believe it. I have showed her how to go up a couple of times so that she would get comfortable with it. We would only get up a few steps and than she would want to sit down. Of course that wouldn't work.
James called me at work to tell me that a miles stone had been reached. I was so worried that she started walking without me. No "Abigail crawled up the stairs all on her own" The story goes that she was playing in her playroom and James had heard her for a few minutes and looked in the front part of the house to see that she had made it up the first 4 steps the landing and than of a few more stairs. All by her big girl self.
So when I get home James is so excited to have Abigail show Mommy her new skill. James grabs her and runs her over to the stairs. Abigail was so cute as she shows Mommy how she can climb up the stairs. She eagerly climbs up and shows me what she can do. I couldn't believe it. We only had worked on it a couple times.
Now that she has masted going "up" the stairs we needed to teach her how to go "down" the stairs.
Up go the Gates.
Abigail, Mommy is so proud of you! I love you so much!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Awww, I bet she was so proud of herself!!
ReplyDelete