Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day!



Mommy and Abigail after a long day!


Mommy and Abigail filling out Grandmas card at the last minute




This is one day that I never thought that I would celebrate. Motherhood was not part of the plan or something that I thought God didn't think that I deserved to have. Last year at this time I had just found out a month earlier that I was about to become a Mom. I announced to my sisters and mom that we were pregnant Mother's Day 2008.

I couldn't be more blessed to be Abigail's Mommy! Although Mother's Day is a day of celebration for Mom's I don't need a special day. Every day is special just being Abigial's Mommy. She gives me a gift each day by just being her. By growing each day. but most of all Abigail has the most amazing smile. She gives it to me every morning when she wakes up and every night before she goes to bed.

My sweet, sweet Daughter. I am so happy to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment