Abigail is not all the excited about rolling over and she hates tummy time. Mommy and Grandma help her but she is just not wanting any part of it. Abigail will roll over when it is her time and she will start to crawl when it is her time. I can't wait for her to do these things but know that she is going to give her Daddy and I a run for our money when she starts be mobile.
Abigail is growing up so fast now it's hard to believe that she will soon be 6 months old. My little baby girl is going to be not so little before my very eyes. Don't blink because I don't want to miss a moment, don't turn away in fear that I will miss a moment. Cherish every moment that you have because they come and go so very fast.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment