I can't even imagine what my life was like last year. I can only imagine how blessed I have become now that Abigail is in my life. I reflect on who I was and know now that I am not that person anymore. There are no words that I can say to God to thank him for the wonderful blessing that he has sent to me. I know that words are not necessary for God and that is what makes him the wonderful person that he is.
It was so hard to imagine that one little person could change my life in so many ways. Abigail is such an amazing person and I am so proud that God sent Abigail to me, to be her Mommy. I sometimes wonder what changed Gods mind. Did he finally see me worthy to be the mother of such a beautiful baby girl? He must have because he sent an amazingly beautiful little girl to be in my life.
I can only imagine what God has in store for me next. I can only hope that he continues to give me the strength because through God all things are possible.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment