
God has blessed me in so many ways, but he did give me one blessing that has been nothing short of amazing. Here is a picture of my beautiful baby girl Abigail. My twin sister took this picture this weekend in her back yard. My sister did an amazing job at capturing the essence of Abigail's innocence.
My beautiful baby girl is growing up so fast. Looking back at her newborn photos seems like that was so long ago when it was only 6 months ago. I am so afraid to have this time go by if only I could capture every moment and never let it go. But If I did this I would never get to see the new and exciting things that Abigail has in store for her Daddy and I.
Capture the moment if only for a second you held it close to your heart don't ever let that memory go but be sure to make room for more.
This photo has been posted with the permission of Karrington Photography 2009.






No comments:
Post a Comment