Today was the first day in 2009 that our weather reached above 75 degrees. What a beautiful day. When I got home from work we went for a walk in our neighborhood and also took Abigail to the neighborhood park. She took her first slide down the slide with Mommy and felt grass for the first time. Abigail was such a good girl on our walk. With so much to look at she was amazed with all that there was to see. Each day for Abigail brings a new adventure a new story and a blessing to Mommy and Daddy. I never take a single moment for granted and cherish every moment that we spend together and all the new things that there is to learn both for myself as a Mom and also for Abigail. I love her so much and it's so hard as each day goes by that she is growing to be such a Big Girl!
Monday, April 6, 2009
What a Beautiful Day for a Walk!
Today was the first day in 2009 that our weather reached above 75 degrees. What a beautiful day. When I got home from work we went for a walk in our neighborhood and also took Abigail to the neighborhood park. She took her first slide down the slide with Mommy and felt grass for the first time. Abigail was such a good girl on our walk. With so much to look at she was amazed with all that there was to see. Each day for Abigail brings a new adventure a new story and a blessing to Mommy and Daddy. I never take a single moment for granted and cherish every moment that we spend together and all the new things that there is to learn both for myself as a Mom and also for Abigail. I love her so much and it's so hard as each day goes by that she is growing to be such a Big Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Abigail is adorable. Btw, just to let you know i've linked you on my site ----> http://gummysmile.wordpress.com
ReplyDelete(kiezamy @ BBC) :)