Monday, March 16, 2009

I miss my baby girl today!

It's hard to believe how such a little person can change my life so much. It is just an amazing thing to be a first time mother and to such a beautiful baby girl. Today I am missing Abigail so much. I didn't get to hold her this morning because she was asleep when I left for work, has really got me missing her. And tonight I am going to my MIL's house for a party and I won't get to see Abigail at all because she is going to want to hold Abigail and show her off to all her friends. Work is a must for me put the most important thing is that right now she is at home with her Daddy. I can't wait to see my precious daughter. My cherished treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment