Abigail is really starting to change her sleeping habits at night. For about the last week, Abigail seems to be setting her own bedtime schedule. She is starting to get tired at around 7:30p, and is almost asleep by 8:00pm. I miss her so much because I only get to see her for such a short amoutn of time in the evening that I miss my little girl. She always seems to easily but her self to sleep and has never once been difficult to put down. Even if I wanted to put her down at around 9pm she wouldn't even make it that long. I guess that I could hold her for that hour, but I don't want to set a precedence that she will be held the first hour that she falls asleep. The other night I missed her so much that I wanted her to sleep with me and she did. She slept on my chest for most of the night and I didn't get much sleep but it was so nice to have her so close to me.
I hope that as Abigail gets older that she will continue to have good sleeping habits. We are so blessed to have Abigail falling asleep the way that she does. I am not sure how I would handle it if she didn't. My daughter Abigail is my heart and soul. A blessing to my life that I wouldn't change for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment