Tonight is the eve of the birth of my daughter. As I sit here tonight and reflect on the last year, I cannot believe that a year has gone by so fast. I have to admit that I miss the days that she is this tiny little baby but can't wait for her next adventure to come.
Abigail wasn't due until December 15, 2008 but Abigail decided that she didn't want to wait that long and 3 weeks early, here she comes. Tonight one year ago as I sit and write this blog tonight my daughter was kicking away in my tummy. I made the comment to my husband that she was going to kick her way out and sure enough she did. 4 hours later my water broke and at that moment at 2:20am on 11.24.2008 it all started. The amazing birth of my daughter.
So many things have changed for me over the last year. Abigail is my life and everything that I do is for her. There are feelings that came out that I have never had before. Emotions I never knew existed and hopes and dreams that I never thought were possible.
I never knew that this one little person could have such an amazing impact on my life. I know that this next year will be an amazing one as well as a lifetime of memories. I am excited for new adventures, new challenges and many, many memories. I can't wait to watch her grow into this amazing little person. Because at just a year old she is the most amazing thing ever.
I love You Abigail Danielle and I am so happy to be your Mommy!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Your daughter is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog. =D
-Mayra from BBC