...........and I missed the first two. Abigail was standing on her own and I said "James look at Abigail she standing on her own" I get distracted with some show on TV and and "James is like oh my god" I look at him like "what"? "Didn't you see that he said"? And with a look of oh my gosh I just didn't miss what I think I did and I did. I missed her first two steps.
Abigail came through with a repeat performance so I was able to see another two steps. She wasn't sure what we were screaming about but Mom and Dad sure were excited about her first steps.
Abigail's First Birthday Party is Saturday, November 21, 2009 and I know that she is going to get a walker or two and I can't wait to see her moving around.
My Baby girl is growing up too fast!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment