Separation anxiety has arrived. Tonight I get home from work and she just freaks out crying and I hadn't even walked through the door yet. The minute that I pick her she is fine. It's like her crying switch was instantly switch to the off position. When I went to change her diaper she clung to me crying because she didn't want me to put her down.
Bedtime was an altogether other story. We have never had a problem putting Abigail to bed. She has always been an amazing baby when it comes to bed time. We say our prayers, give her hugs and kisses from mommy and daddy, turn TAD on to night, night songs and off to sweet dreams she goes. Tonight she was screaming. We let her cry for a few minutes before we went in there to check on her. We knew that she was ok so we were not worried. Went in after about 5 mins. and tried to calm her down rubbing her tummy and trying to talk to her or stimulate her. It was so hard. I finally gave in and picked her up. I needed to comfort her. To let her know that everything was ok. She finally got so tired that she allowed us to lay her in her bed and she fell asleep.
I need to be strong when it comes to stuff like this. I know that she is ok. She just needs to learn and it's not to early for this.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment