Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Abigail and her Froggie

Lil, Abigail,

You were so cute today playing with your froggie. You are now getting to the point where you can start to grab things and hold on for just a few seconds. But watching you play with your froggie was so cute. You were giving him love, and kisses, sucking on one of his feet and smiling at your froggie.

Your froggie is very special to mommy. I looked all over for froggie and found the perfect one for you. It is soft and cuddley and I know that he will become your security blanket as you get older. Now mommy is going to tell you secret: I didn't just by one Froggie, mommy bought 4 froggies. Yes 4. I wanted to make sure that if you ever left froggie some where that there would always be a froggie waiting for you at home. We are already switching between two froggies right now so they start to age the same. I can't wait until you really start playing with your froggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment