Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Good Night Blessing!

Abigail,

It is such a blessing for me to be your mommy. A child I had come to the conclusion that I could not have. You surprised your Daddy and me when we found out that we were 8 weeks pregnant last April.

You have been apart of our lives for almost 3 months now and is an absolute blessing to have you in my life. When I get you ready for bed I am just in aah of her presence. I enjoy our quiet time together and our time to bond together. I love to watch your little eyes flutter back and forth as you drift off to sleep. I wish that I knew what your dreams were and often think that you are dreaming of how happy you are with your Daddy and I.

I do have to say that I miss you when I lay you down to sleep and can't wait to see you again when you are ready to feed a few hours later. Although I am tired and wishing for a full nights sleep I enjoy seeing you in the middle of the night, Right now your daddy and I switch off on your feedings at 1-2am and 4-5am. One feeds and one of us changes your diaper. We kinda fell into this routine and it seems to be working for both of us.

When we say your prayers my little angel, I wish you nothing but the sweetest of dreams and know that in a few short hours I will see my little Abigial awake again. You are such a blessing to our lives.


I Love You!

All My Love Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment